Author Topic: BitCoin  (Read 1217 times)

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BitCoin
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 07:15:50 AM »
I really wanted SNAP because I knew it was gonna boom one day but I feel like I'm gonna miss it. A few days after I posted this someone told me they jumped like 45 percent. It's still affordable but I wanted it cheaper.
i would pass on SNAP its not a profitable company, worth 23billion. twitter is a better investment right now. i'm waiting for the market to bottom before throwing money in. im socking away money right now and waiting, i think were in correction mode. the government shutdown will cause a drop in the markets like we have been seeing for the past few days.
Yea but it won't last forever. I never worry because it'll always go back up. Being a long term investor means time is on my side. With time the market always go up.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2018, 10:24:59 PM »
So if you want to have litecoin Visa made a website ;-)

https://www.litepay.us
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Offline andyassur

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • andrewiassur.ddns.net
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2018, 11:03:23 AM »
I really wanted SNAP because I knew it was gonna boom one day but I feel like I'm gonna miss it. A few days after I posted this someone told me they jumped like 45 percent. It's still affordable but I wanted it cheaper.
i would pass on SNAP its not a profitable company, worth 23billion. twitter is a better investment right now. i'm waiting for the market to bottom before throwing money in. im socking away money right now and waiting, i think were in correction mode. the government shutdown will cause a drop in the markets like we have been seeing for the past few days.
Yea but it won't last forever. I never worry because it'll always go back up. Being a long term investor means time is on my side. With time the market always go up.
last week i bought shares of MZOR Mazor Robotics they make robots for spinal surgery
Thirty spokes are joined in the wheel's hub.
The hole in the middle makes it useful.

...the value comes from what is there,
But the use comes from what is not there.

-Tao Te Ching  chapter 11

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »
last week i bought shares of MZOR Mazor Robotics they make robots for spinal surgery
They seem like a healthy company. With $62 looks like they're alittle out of the range I'm looking to buy at.

Offline andyassur

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • andrewiassur.ddns.net
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2018, 05:43:38 AM »
They seem like a healthy company. With $62 looks like they're alittle out of the range I'm looking to buy at.
$62 isnt expensive, burning through cash and not being profitable is...

thinking of burning through cash did you hear about this: "Bloomberg is estimating that, at its current rate of cash burn, Tesla will exhaust its entire cash reserves during the first week of August 2018 — Monday, August 6, 2018, at 2:17 a.m. (ET), if you want to be precise."
https://www.protradertoday.com/articles/teslas-cash-set-to-run-out-in-august-2018/254

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2018, 06:04:29 AM »

thinking of burning through cash did you hear about this: "Bloomberg is estimating that, at its current rate of cash burn, Tesla will exhaust its entire cash reserves during the first week of August 2018 — Monday, August 6, 2018, at 2:17 a.m. (ET), if you want to be precise."
https://www.protradertoday.com/articles/teslas-cash-set-to-run-out-in-august-2018/254
Are you surprised they're spending like that? It'll work out for them. They're investing in space so this isn't surprising to me.
You're right that $62 isn't expressive but I'm looking to stay in the $10-$40 range. I want shares.

Offline andyassur

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • andrewiassur.ddns.net
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2018, 03:22:35 PM »

Are you surprised they're spending like that? It'll work out for them. They're investing in space so this isn't surprising to me.
You're right that $62 isn't expressive but I'm looking to stay in the $10-$40 range. I want shares.

UA, CY, SKX, TWTR, SWIR, TEAM. all about that range. i own all but not TEAM

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2018, 09:50:21 PM »
Nice!! Glad to see others I know investing. I feel like its just me and two other people.

Offline andyassur

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • andrewiassur.ddns.net
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2018, 08:32:47 AM »
Nice!! Glad to see others I know investing. I feel like its just me and two other people.
i take alot of investing advice from Jason Moser, he is on a couple of investing podcasts. https://twitter.com/TMFJMo if you message him he will respond. really nice guy and very smart.

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »
Believe it or not I don't have Twitter :-(

Offline andyassur

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • andrewiassur.ddns.net
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2018, 05:59:37 AM »
i didnt for along time. i use it from time to time. mostly just to talk to jason and investments. believe it or not the social media i use the most is https://stocktwits.com. i use facebook less than twitter.

Offline jdaniele

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2018, 07:21:33 AM »
i didnt for along time. i use it from time to time. mostly just to talk to jason and investments. believe it or not the social media i use the most is https://stocktwits.com. i use facebook less than twitter.
MY girl and I have really been thinking about getting it (Twitter). Just can't seem to push myself over that hump. Just don't want to have another app lol. Idk maybe I should just get it and not over think it lol.

Free Web Hosting