Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion (Public) / Re: BitCoin
« Last post by jdaniele on November 13, 2017, 06:04:19 AM »
Hmmm odd.  I hear its a great program, not sure.
« Last post by andyassur on November 13, 2017, 05:20:21 AM »
i didnt log into my accounts on tor, i ran tor in a vm to isolate it. i downloaded some files off there, and i was getting alerts for days. that some one was logging into my twitter account. only way to get it to stop was to change my email address. and my brokerage account was having me change my password daily, i changed my user name and it stopped. i think it was a cookie session attack
« Last post by jdaniele on November 12, 2017, 07:56:07 PM »
The issue to TOR is that it reroutes you to other countries so you get alerts like crazy.  I logged into my Facebook account via their .onion extension and I had to change my password on it.  I'm extremely careful with my internet habits so I'm like 98% sure that was it.
IPTV / Re: TV Streaming
« Last post by jdaniele on November 12, 2017, 07:52:47 PM »
Yea but I those are fully licenced lol.  Yes they definitely do do that.  They're trying to do more online to appeal to our generation.
« Last post by andyassur on November 12, 2017, 07:16:21 PM »
no i open 2 accounts one i no longer use. coin base is what i have used. if you go there they will walk you threw it. it was complicated when i first opened account. i had to do a video of me with my credit card i think i was even on the phone with some one. that was the other site i forget how i opened my coinbase account. once its set up its very easy to exchange funds.

i really haven't had a problem with bitcoin. there are viruses for it. which i would be more concerned about but not very. on a podcast called the sunday morning linux review, they talked about it. it a malware or virus that waits for you to copy and paste bitcoin address in and put in a different address. just make sure you look at the address closely before you send your $30000 worth of bitcoins to someone.

i have no idea about the gift card idea. i was fine with my debt card, it was then linked to my bank account just like my brokerage accounts. if i see something wrong with any of my accounts i'd call right away. i haven't had an issues. only issues ive had is when i used tor all my bank accounts wanted me to change my passwords and my twitter account got hacked. dont download anything on tor is what i learned
« Last post by andyassur on November 12, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »
i know twitter has some streaming stuff for free and amazon streams nfl games thursday night
« Last post by jdaniele on November 12, 2017, 09:53:30 AM »
You guys use free streaming stuff?  Like radio or TV online whether it be actual channels or online only channels.

EDIT: Found sport steaming.

I found Buffstream.com and Buffstreamz.com which steam a few sports for free but not sure how they're getting away with it lol.  I did check Buffstream.net which is actually alittle shady so I wouldn't that that one.  I did a WHOIS lookup on all three and the first two seems from the same owner and the .NET one has a blocked name with some .LA extension email address.
« Last post by jdaniele on November 12, 2017, 09:46:53 AM »
what dont you understand?
I don't understand how you safely take physical US dollar and convert it to bitcoin.  Do you simply use that website you posted?  Someone suggested using a gift card to get the bitcoin.  Is this what you did?
« Last post by andyassur on November 11, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
what dont you understand?
General Discussion (Public) / Re: Guest Restrictions
« Last post by jdaniele on November 09, 2017, 10:39:56 PM »
Changed the guests restrictions so the boards most likely to be read are open.  General board will usually always be open.  Keep in mind when registered most boards are open.  As you make posts more boards open.  There's even secret boards if you post a lot ;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Free Web Hosting